Mapotempo participates in the SITL from 26 to 28 March 2019
Meet our team at the international transport and supply chain meeting
Come and visit us at booth D92 and take advantage of new opportunities:
- Discover the new generation of route optimization solutions: open source, intuitive, SaaS and easily integrated via API,
- Experience the experience of route optimization through a demonstration and see the immediate benefits of optimization: reduction of kilometers traveled, optimal route reorganization….
- Start your project with our team who will accompany you: study on your data sets, open a test account, assign API test keys.
From 26 to 28 March 2019, in Paris Porte de Versailles, the SITL will be the place to be to learn about the latest innovations in supply chain optimization
For this 2019 edition, SITL is entering a new era and becoming Transport and Logistics Innovation Week. This change in positioning affirms the event’s ambition: nothing but innovation, to meet the challenges of supply chain players.
The SITL will offer a new experience to its visitors with highlights such as:
- Smart Demo: a 400m2 space dedicated to demonstrations that will allow visitors to experience the innovations of the sector in real conditions.
- Open Innovation Trails: SITL optimizes your time at the show by helping you discover innovations through thematic tours (supply chain, packaging, real estate, transport, CSR, urban and last mile logistics, robotics and automation, tracking and geolocation, security and safety.),
- Face-to-face interviews: live interviews to give a voice to senior executives in the transport, logistics, e-commerce and distribution sectors,
- conferences to discover here.
Join the professionals who will detect the latest logistics solutions, anticipate market developments and strengthen their expertise.
Mapotempo invites you to visit on booth D92 to discover:
- Mapotempo Web + Live: the web software and mobile application to manage your routes from A to Z, from planning to execution of tours in real time,
- Mapotempo Web API: web solution that can be interfaced to business software via its API,
- APIs : geocoding, routing, optimization integrated as functional building blocks into your IS (ERP, TMS, WMS, CRM).